Audio Technica AE6100 Handheld Microphone
Audio Technica AE6100 Artist Elite Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Assertive sound. High output.
The Artist Elite Series is the most superb sonic design for the most elite venues. Recent advances in the quality and sophistication of professional live-sound systems have been nothing short of revolutionary. Tours, clubs, broadcast events, corporate facilities, and worship venues sound better than ever, utilizing better system design and better components in the audio chain. That’s why Audio-Technica has been partnering with industry professionals on the front line of this revolution – the top touring companies, award show designers, FOH and monitor engineers, audio consultants, and artists – to learn what it takes to make the best-sounding, most reliable and consistent microphones for the live-sound industry. They listened carefully. Then they applied this knowledge to the creation of a new line of high-performance microphones. Each model is designed to extend the performance of a sound system, not limit it. Introducing the new standard in live audio: Artist Elite.
- Assertive sound for the uncompromising vocalist
- Great presence with excellent monitor cut
- High output, fast transients, and clean articulation
- Maximum feedback rejection
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Outstanding pop protection
- Tough, durable, resilient – built for the road
- Includes AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp
- Hypercardioid dynamic vocal microphone
- For low- impedance inputs
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLRM-type connector
- Superior internal shock mounting
- Includes AT8470 Quiet-FlexTM stand clamp
- 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter and protective pouch
Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 10 x 5 x 3 in
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): AE6100
Taylor Productions is an authorized dealer of Audio-Technica products.
Audio-Technica warranty. If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 330-686-2600.
|Dimensions||11 × 6 × 4 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.